This house, which was the farmhouse of Goldstone Farm, was built early in the 1870s and was occupied by the late Alderman J. J. Clark from 1877 until his death in 1928. It was entered from Goldstone Lane, Fonthill Road then not having been built. The meadow in front of the house is now the Albion football field.

Image Reference: JG_16_074.tif
Date: 1880
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 144x100
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society