This house “Old Warden”, standing at the corner of Lyndhurst Road, was built about 1913 and bore this name throughout its life of nearly 60 years. At the left were the Lyndhurst Nurseries occupying the triangle of land between the converging railway lines. All this land, the garages and the house were sold in 1971 for redevelopment as block of flats, and this houses was demolished. Date of photograph – 4 July 1971

Image Reference: JG_17_025.tif
Date: 1971
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 148x96
Place: Hove
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society