This photograph was taken two years later, in December 1958. It shows the houses at the Sussex Street end, on the east side. They were cleared away in 1959 and the site is now an official car park. The passage between two houses at one time led to Ivory Buildings seen on another page.

Image Reference: JG_27_039.tif
Date: 1958
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 154x109
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Lavander Jones and Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society