The Liverpool Arms Public House at No. 5 Gloucester Place in 1913, when the licensee was Thomas Wadey. Becoming and Inn about 1860, it was removed with adjoining properties in 1935.

Image Reference: JG_30_079.tif
Date: 1913
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 95x138
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society