Seen here in 1937/8, this was erected about 1873, by Dr. Frederick. J. Money who lived here, although part of the building, in Marlborough Place, was occupied as Kendrick House School. Before long it had become a boarding house, and then for many years, an hotel. From 1968 onwards it has been occupied by BBC Radio Brighton .

Image Reference: JG_30_080.tif
Date: 1937-1938
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 157x102
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society