After the demolition of the mill, the brick base was preserved and used for a variety of purposes. Below, a photograph of 1920 shows it as the Coal Stores of Mr G. Steel.

Image Reference: JG_31_033.tif
Date: 1920
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 164x113
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Frances and Martin Lindsay-Hills
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society