This was copied from a photograph taken by William Cornish on the back of which was written “Mill. September 1862”. It was thus within four years of the end of its life. Now, in 1968, even the long preserved brick base has gone, replaced by a block of lock-up garages.

Image Reference: JG_31_034.tif
Date: 1862
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 110x126
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Frances and Martin Lindsay-Hills
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society