Two buildings, 93 and 94, dating from the period 1878-1879, when this part of Queens Road was widened and developed, photographed on 10 February 1974, since when they have been demolished. It has always been a mystery why the low building to the north was not erected in a much larger form.

Image Reference: JG_31_175.tif
Date: 1974
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 110x152
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Frances and Martin Lindsay-Hills
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society