96 and 97, beyond Gloucester Road, were older buildings dating from the 1840’s, when Queens Road was first laid out. They were photographed almost a year earlier, on 7 February 1973, and were removed in the same year.

Image Reference: JG_31_176.tif
Date: 1973
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 110x152
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Frances and Martin Lindsay-Hills
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society