These three following photographs, of the 1960s, show the pumping station whilst it was still in use. The commemorative plaque records the opening of the service on 14 December 1905.

Image Reference: JG_33_171.tif
Date: 1960s
Image Details: Original monochrome image
Size of Original: 106x70
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Regency Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society