Houses in Reynolds Avenue (formerly known as Allotment Cottages) in 1912. This is now Valley Drive. The houses now opposite these were built from 1933 onwards.

Image Reference: JG_34_189.tif
Date: 1912
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 154x98
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Preston and Old Patcham Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society