This shows the Pool valley façade in 1929, when Brill’s Baths had just been demolished. In that year the hotel was acquired by Brighton Corporation for use as offices and the Southdown Bus Terminus was established in Pool Valley.

Image Reference: JG_09_131.tif
Date: 1929
Image Details: Original monochrome print
Size of Original: 129x75
Place: Brighton
Additional Information: No comment

The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Brighton Town Press
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society