The Duke of Cambridge Public House at the corner of Richmond Street and Cambridge Street, in 1933.
The first mention of this Inn was in 1864 when small private dwellings were doubtless converted for this purpose. In 1934 the premises were completely rebuilt and No.2 Cambridge Street was absorbed into the extended building.
Image Reference: JG_27_013.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 160x114
Additional Information: No comment
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by Lavander Jones and Duncan McNeill
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society