Showing the small shops and cottages, 15/18 on the west side and (far right) the large house occupied by A. Sinclair, Surgeon Dentist. However, the focal point is St Pauls Church, (RC Carpenter, 1846/1848) with its temporary wooden cap. The present lantern of timber and lead replaced this in 1875.
A print from the waxed paper negative owned by Philippe Garner.
Image Reference: JG_7_012.tif
Image Details: Copy
Size of Original: 180x230
Additional Information: ©Phillipe Garner
The digitisation of this Volume was sponsored by The Brighton Society
This image is copyright and is made available for personal study only. Commercial reproduction in any media is prohibited without written authorisation.
High resolution images for commercial use are available. Please contact The Regency Society